Help us to be there for everyone by donating through your mobile phone bill
Mobile giving is a quick and easy way to support our vital work, with the flexibility to control how often and how much you give every month.
Simply choose one of the following options:
- Text GIVEHOPE3 to 70450 to start donating £3 a month
- Text GIVEHOPE5 to 70450 to start donating £5 a month
What happens next?
- When you send us one of the keywords above, we’ll send you a text asking you to confirm your donation. Reply YES to our text to confirm you want to give £3 or £5 a month
- Your first donation will be taken immediately from your mobile phone bill
- You’re now in complete control of how often you give.
- Each month we will send you text reminder before your next monthly donation is due. At this time you will be given the choice to:
- Do nothing if you’re happy to keep on giving
- Reply SKIP within 24 hours to skip your monthly mobile donation**
- You can text STOP to 70085** at any time to stop your mobile donations.
- Don’t worry; we’ll include these instructions in the text you get once you set up your gift.
*You will be charged your mobile provider’s standard network rate for one text message when you text GIVEHOPE3 or GIVEHOPE5. You will then be charged your donation value plus your mobile provider’s standard network rate for one text message when you reply YES to our initial text.
**You will be charged your mobile provider’s standard network rate for one text message when you reply SKIP to our monthly reminders or text STOP.
Make your donations go further with Gift Aid
Simply follow the instructions you will receive by text every time you make a donation to apply Gift Aid to your donation.
The boring bit
- You must get permission from the bill payer before signing up to donate.
- This service is being provided for Refugee Compassion by Donr Ltd.
- Please note that we are currently unable to accept donations from the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Full terms and conditions are available a